Pearce armoury ILS chassis
The Pearce Armoury ILS (Integral Lower Stock) chassis is a new chassis, designed in house by Pearce Armoury. it features many parts and characteristics of the AR-15 and the SKS. We removed the SKS Trigger system that often plagues the SKS and incorporated components of the AR-15 lower. The AR-15 has a problem with the gas system creating fouling and reducing clearance causing bolts to jam. The SKS offering its Tandem Piston Driven system removes that issue and allows for a more reliable operating system. The AR-15 trigger gives the rifle the opportunity to be tailed to the specific user VS the SKS trigger which features almost no support.
- Tool-less field strip; 1 pin opens entire rifle to remove bolt carrier and bolt, and open trigger well for cleaning
- Ergonomic; all features can be reached with the right hand similar to an AR-15, Gunfighter Drills for the AR-15 are compatible with the SKS equipped ILS chassis
- M-LOK Compatible forestock with slot for Blade Bayonet
- Light weight design
- Upgrade-able; compatible with any AR-15 trigger group, AR-15 grips, and almost all AR-15 stocks (excluding stocks that have grips built into one)
- Non-Restricted, CFO Approved for Non controlled item, does not change classification of your SKS
- Made in Canada
- Comes with standard A2 black grip and A2 black adjustable stock.
- Sights no included
- 6061 Aluminium lower + fore stock, 7075 scope rail
- AR Bolt Release (not shown installed but works)
MSRP - $500
* Polymer prototype shown with aftermarket accessories.
* Release Date TBA